1/2 cup sugar
2/3 cup fresh lemon juice (3 large lemons or 6 small lemons)
2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream (or sour cream)
4 large eggs plus 2 large egg yolks
1 stick softened salted butter
2 cups flour
Mash butter, kneaded flour, a splash of water and 1 egg with your hands until dough forms. Add splashes of water as needed until dough forms. Roll dough out with roller and butter the bottom of your pan. Spread dough in pan and poke holes with a fork and wrap outer crust in foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until slightly hard.
1. In a bowl grate lemon zests and squeeze the juice
2. Break 3 eggs in separate bowl and beat with sugar until well blended
3. In a further bowl whisk the cream lightly until slightly thickened
4. Stir lemon zest/juice into eggs/sugar and then whisk in cream.
5. Bake at 350 for 15-20 mins. Refrigerate.